This Exhibition Has Ended

Opened
April 20, 2013
Closed
July 21, 2013
Location
In the Opatrny Gallery

This exhibition of posters celebrates the fortieth anniversary of the Johnson Museum, and coincides with the sixtieth year since the A. D. White Museum, predecessor to the Johnson, first opened its doors on campus. A rotating selection of historic and nostalgic posters surveys the ambitious history of exhibitions presented at Cornell during the White Museum years (1953–1973), and ever since at the Johnson.

This exhibition was curated by Matt Conway, registrar at the Johnson Museum.